- 24 hour free (from any phone) help line: 116123
- Email (24 hour response time): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write (aim to respond within 7 days): Chris, Freepost RSRB-KKBY-CYJK, PO Box 9090, STIRLING FK8 2SA
- MIND infoline: 0300 123 3393 (local rates, open 9am-6pm mon-fri) or text: 86463 or email: email@example.com
- MIND legal line: 0300 466 6463 (local rates, open 9am-6pm mon-fri) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MIND blue light infoline: 0300 303 5999 (local rates, open 9am-6pm mon-fri) or text: 84999 or email: email@example.com
- MIND Mental Health A-Z https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/a-z-mental-health/
NHS 111 (Non Life-threatening Emergency)
- NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.
- Get help online or on the phone
- To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- go to 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- call 111
- NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, you can:
- call 18001 111 on a textphone
- use the NHS 111 British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service if you’re deaf and want to use the phone service
NHS 999 (Life-threatening Emergency)
- At some point, most people will either witness or be involved in an accident or experience a medical emergency. Knowing what to do next and who to call can potentially save lives.
- Call 999 in a medical emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
Medical emergencies can include:
- loss of consciousness
- an acute confused state
- fits that aren’t stopping
- chest pain
- breathing difficulties
- severe bleeding that can’t be stopped
- severe allergic reactions
- severe burns or scalds
- Online 1-2-1 counsellor chat
- Call on 0800 1111. Calls are free from landlines and mobiles in the UK. And they won’t show up on your phone bill. Even if you don’t have credit on your mobile phone you can still call for free. You dont’ even have to say your name.
- The Silver Line is the only free confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Helpline: 0800 4 70 80 90
- Live chat, webcam counselling, telephone counselling, message a counsellor
- They offer a range of services to help you with your couple and family relationships, whether you’re young or old, straight or gay, single or in a relationship.